I saw Logan a while ago and I thought it was pretty good. I love the Wolverine movies so much. Here's to Hugh Jackman. Yee-haw!!!
Logan
Started by Super_Death [2055797] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 4 / 100
- Historical score
- 6 / 100
- Story score
- 16 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
I saw Logan a while ago and I thought it was pretty good. I love the Wolverine movies so much. Here's to Hugh Jackman. Yee-haw!!!
Movie was great. Trying to find time to watch the black and white nior version... [:sick:]