Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

This is now over

Started by MadamOxide [2012596] on in Fun & Games.

17 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
MadamOxide [2012596]

We all know the citizens of Torn are very nice people, but I want to know the worst thing each of you has done!





This is now over, no more entries are being taken





But that's not all, there will Prizes!



The worst person in Torn will receive a Business Class Ticket!



The second and third worst people will win a Drug Pack!





But wait, there's more! Even if you aren't in the top three worst people of Torn, you still might win a prize!



[image: media.giphy.com]



This is now over, no more entries are being taken


SomeGuyIGuess [2075679]

This one time I was attacked and mugged by a player and I caught who it was. I want on his/her profile and added him/her as an enemy. I waited until (from now on I will call the victim it) it went online.

While I was waiting I did a ton of training to the point of where I suppressed its stats. When it went online I equipped my trout and attacked it, I slapped it with my trout and hospitalized it. I continued doing this 6 times. (4 times of energy and 2 times from LSD.) It got really mad and added me as an enemy too. It was the most fun I had in Torn. Completely worth my energy.
Worthless [2062190]

Well, I buymugged someone for 1.8mil. I asked someone for xanax after I mugged them. I threatened someone with bounties to return my lost RR money. I had 2multi accounts. This list goes on.
TheEmptySuit [1911120]

Back before I quit (Read as: Took a long break taking up most of my torn account life, from which I have returned now) , I lent someone 100mil, and got a friend to mug him. Though the attack was stealthed, I was in hospital at the time, so the guy had no idea/concrete evidence it was me, so I still wanted my money back.

instead of getting X-mil for the lending, I got a lot more for mugging him.

EDIT: And yeah, he did return the full agreed sum eventually.
Worthless [2062190]

Oh yeah, I remember something else! I was annoyed by someone in chat and I decided to bounty them into the grave. That person is no longer playing. I have another pet project now, and I'm planning some more. I also called duke fat.
Mr_Mestopheles [2048355]

I had some stuff in my bazaar.. One item was a white easter egg....

I was helping a noob online and adjusting item prices.. With bazaar items you cannot type in $5.5m, you have to put in all the zeros...

I missed one and adjusted my egg from $5.6m to $550,000.

--------- bought 1 x White Easter Egg from your bazaar for $550,000.

I messaged and chatted to purchaser but they were non sympathetic...

So I got stung for over $4m.... :(


Worthless [2062190]

Well okay, I didn't, I just yelled at his face in a PM. I did get a 1.7mil increase in loans available today. My spouse told me the secret. :3
Entrepreneurial [2072535]

In my old account (one I do not use anymore) I decided I got bored (also the fact that someone was repeatedly attacking me) so I gave away a lot of my stuff to my employees.

but I still had heaps of money left.

i put a bunch of $600K bounties on a guy who was annoying me earlier and he got super annoyed :)
Mlkey [1915577]

The worst thing i did was I kept repeatedly mugging the same person over and over again for probably around 40 million