THIS IS A GAME OF LUCK! ANYONE CAN WIN!
are you tired of being broke? Do you want a better chance at winning the lottery? Well this is the game for you!
This is the lottery game where the prize is $1M!! The catch is, you have to pay. But here's the fun part:
The more you pay, the higher the chances you will win!
You see, the amount you pay is taken as a percentage of the prize money. So if you pay 100K, you have a 10% chance of winning 1M.
If you want, you could even buy the prize, which is totally useless!! Paying 1M gives you a %100 chance of winning.
Now, the minimum bet is 1k, and that still gives you a %0.1 chance of winning. If you send money less than 1k, I will keep it.
Only 1 person can win per day, but the lottery will happen every day!
If everyone sends 1M, the one with the courage to do it first would win.
I REPEAT, I KEEP ANY MONEY YOU SEND OVER 1M. If you send me 1,100,000, I will keep the extra 100k, because I'm a lazy shit.
contrary to popular belief, this is not a scam. You can actually get money.
Just send me your bid and see If you win this unofficial lottery!
Fine print crap:
If your bet is under 1k or over 1m, I will keep it.
You have to post to the forum to enter. Include your bid.
Have fun!
Your money will not be stolen. 100k is small marbles to me. (Check my net worth)
You may experience a delay in payment if you win. This is normal as I am not as active as certain TORN nutjobs out there.
Have more fun!