hi. I'm new to forums and wanted to introduce myself. hi!
4000 days
Started by Fiveseven_ [340409] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 47
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- dESTROYS [67441]
· 14 likes ·
lol'd [image: image.prntscr.com] but hey, at least now you finally changed your title to Punchbag! - Kata [1990396]
· 5 likes ·
Hello there daep. I'm Kata, nice to meet you. :) I do the Torn City News on YouTube and I've also been accused a couple times of shit-posting. Oh, also, don't believe the rumors. Unless they're about me ******* *******, … - DUDE [1028023]
· 2 likes ·
Don't talk shit to wamu
hi. I'm new to forums and wanted to introduce myself. hi!
Hi! I'm David.
Nice for you to meet me! [:tongue:]
Age 4018
Bit premature to start posting don't cha think? Maybe get a feel for the game first, then post.
[:disappointed:]
Bit premature to start posting don't cha think? Maybe get a feel for the game first, then post.
[:disappointed:]
Your forum history is strange.
Welcome to the forums, hope to see as many interesting posts from you in the next few years. o/
Hello there daep.
I'm Kata, nice to meet you. :)
I do the Torn City News on YouTube and I've also been accused a couple times of shit-posting.
Oh, also, don't believe the rumors.
Unless they're about me ******* *******, that one was true.
Edited: It's a secret.
Our precious secret :( damn those lurkers!!!!
I'm a new player, Hi!
Omg I lol'd so hard
Really?
You need to get out more... [:sick:]
Don't talk shit to wamu
rated + ur always in VIP bro, just 990 more to go
Shit. Did you get out of hospital? [:sick:]
You won't like it here. Full of nutters and people that know everything bloody well better. :-D
Say the king of shitposts. Ironic to say the least.
Your activity is pretty stagnant for at least a year. Im guessing you have not long returned?
One question, how on earth does anyone remember their email and password for an account after a year (at least) of barely to no play?
What are your stats Khaos?
Get off while you still can
seriously
o/ hello! Your ID isn't that far behind mine :)