So I just saw the trailer for this series and it looks pretty good. Only 4 episodes out so far, has anyone seen it? What are your thoughts?
Midnight, Texas
Started by Lindice [1855058] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
So I just saw the trailer for this series and it looks pretty good. Only 4 episodes out so far, has anyone seen it? What are your thoughts?
It's "Midnight, Texas" written by the same person, Charlenne Harris, who wrote True Blood. And it kicks ass... [:sick:]
Ahh I see, my bad, edited the title. On Episode 2 right now and soo far I'm really loving it! It's ****ing awesome, my kinda series! :D
It's pretty good so far .. but I have faith that they'll screw it up .. they seem to screw up every show nowadays.
Watched the 4th episode last night, it's alright, bit slow paced for me. Hope it speeds up.
It's a good one
Watch Trueblood first. Speed is not important, story is... [:sick:]
Looks pretty damn good. I'm worried about it being on NBC, though. I've become accustomed to a certain amount of gore and nudity in my television programs.
Looool Ikr! True Blood, Spartacus, GoT etc. xD
urrrrrgh I miss Spartacus