Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Brick.

Started by Vladar [1996140] on in General Discussion.

43 replies · 632 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
44
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Vladar [1996140]

Day 12 of reading the Finders Keepers book, so I log in excited to see what I found in the new day!

Nice! There is 1 item around the city: Brick.


Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

That's incorrect, awareness was changed so just logging in once a day provides you with a chance to find something.

Finders keepers is just an incredibly weak book now, even with all that awareness boost it happens you'll find barely anything.
Vladar [1996140]

Yes, prior to today I've found anywhere from 2-12 items, best being a cesium, most being total junk. I just thought it was funny (and kind of sad) is all :D
Mat-Senpai [952164]

My understanding was it was only changed to make it less likely not so how you found was change, if that was changed then fair nuff - was it mentioned in a bug report or update ?
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

"The new system instead will spawn a quantity of items (or none) once per day. Any activity on any page on Torn will trigger this spawn, so simply being active on Torn every day will provide you with optimal city finds." - from the announcement

Add to that the following bug report, ched's first two replies:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15999181&b=0&a=0&start=20&to=17609830

Also my quote disappeared for some reason :(

Mentions: Awarness Bug

Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor

You may want to note that it was actually a Wiki Editor vs a Wiki Contributor. Mat-Senpai had no chance.
Adrenalinas [1974447]

With max merits and book, I get average 5,87 items per day. And with memories book (last book effect) I get average 5,467 items per day (minimum items per day was 2 and just 1 day). So I noticed boost (average finding without book was 0.8 items per day). But yes you find much less compared with the old system.
Multipass [1955315]

Did you get any decent items and do you have any merits in awareness? Trying to decide if its worth using this book now or waiting until i have more merits in awareness - have 4 bars now - I know its a waste but will need to do a reset at some point anyway...