For the absolute last time, I will be retiring. I am going to be fully leaving this game in about two weeks.
It's been a good run and a lot of high and lows. I leaned a lot here but I just want to focus on life and finally get past "being held back by torn". That isn't to say I won't check in on occasion but my presence in the forum will be strictly that of a ghost lurking.
Thanks for all the memories and God bless.
Agent
Ag3nt
prime
If I find some of my older works I will share them. Most of them were on Photobucket so a lot of my stuff is gone, although I do have every .psd I have ever made (minus a couple)
Will surely miss you :D
Goodluck on ur future endeavors ;)
all the best buddy :-)
Thanks for all the kind wishes. I never thought the day would come that I put this game past me but torn just doesn't light my fire anymore. With graphics as dead as it has been for the past year I have nearly lost all interest as I can't even spend my money on good art from varying artists anymore.
Just completely ruined my drive to make quality art when my bank is already full and I have nothing to spend it on. The rest of this game has always been a joke to me haha.
But I really hope graphics comes back. It truly does make torn a more engaging and entertaining environment. If only ched didn't throw us to the curb
didn't even finish my custom request :/ damn you agent! 3
will miss ya pal.
Maybe I will do it before I leave xD
Just maybe
Hey man, didn't know you, but best of luck with your future projects. It truly is hard to let something go, be it an addiction, a loved one, etc., but that is what makes us grow.
dude..... Sad to see you leave but this is like a glitch in the matrix. Hahaha. Maybe pop in from time to time?
All the best for the future mate!
I plan on checking back from time to time
Thanks mate. I didn't realize you were still around. I use to love your smudge tags. You were on of the better people at em in the forum.
Last final bump =)
Only just started playing this game again recently, I remember you under the name Prime, good guy and best of luck to you wherever you may go in this journey we call life
:)
bye bb
And another one bites the dust :P
Get a boner every time I see your name in the gfx forum
Bye man ...
Enjoy your life! [:cool:]
hey i remember this thread
Good luck in the future.