585,031,021 has been recovered from your account by staff. So meaning to say, I have to clear out all of the debts or what? Vladpapi(Maybe being Hacked) and he send me Boxing glove and I sold he. And then I texted him and asking him are you being hack? And he replied that he's being generous and He send me another 100+M. Does it mean I'm multiple or even hacking his account? I still don't geddit why I'm being take action into it. Can admin explain what's going on? And what should I dov
Money issues
Started by IWOBI17 [1377585] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
585,031,021 has been recovered from your account by staff. So meaning to say, I have to clear out all of the debts or what? Vladpapi(Maybe being Hacked) and he send me Boxing glove and I sold he. And then I texted him and asking him are you being hack? And he replied that he's being generous and He send me another 100+M. Does it mean I'm multiple or even hacking his account? I still don't geddit why I'm being take action into it. Can admin explain what's going on? And what should I dov
Hi.
The item/money you got was stolen, and the person who gave it to you was not at liberty to do so.
As such, we have taken back money equivalent to the market value of the item, because you sold it, as well as the money.
You are not in trouble, you simply are required to pay back the money because you sold the item.
Thank you for your understanding.