Controlling Countries
Worthless
So, I was looking at the Mexico Event which happened a few hours ago and I thought," WAIT!!! Why don't the other large factions, team up with one or two of their allies, and take control of a popular destination, like Switzerland(Rehab), UAE(Camel Plushes), or South Africa(Hunting and Flowers). Of those 3 I would say Switz for tons of annoyance, and UAE/SOuth Africa for money. By controlling the country, you could mark up prices on flowers and plushes and make an absolute monopoly. If you upped prices on one flower, another flower would drop heavily, probably another flower of the same value, or very close. When that happens, they would buy up all of that type of flower, and then move places. That would make an infinite cycle which would make infinite money. The big factions don't need to worry about their respect because if they leave maybe 10-25% of members behind, they can defend for a little while, keeping their respect up. Allies could also help defend. What are your opinions? Countries are much more profitable than territories in Torn City. May Ched be with us all!