New phone, who dis?
Champion
Started by Shoshin [1879417] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
New phone, who dis?
Assuming you're not trolling, and I am gonna take the benefit of the doubt, this is a game where you can set your own goals.
Some of my faction are devoted solely to raising stats as high as they can.
Some people like warring and fighting.
Some are casino and betting addicts.
Some, like myself, like to browse the forums while flying, and collect shiny things to display.
Someones feeding Champions ego today.
Someone come collect ur multi and that russian guy was right we need some new forum rules.
Russian guy im sorry i forgot ur name its late where i am. Someone post it he tried to win Mr and Miss using provactive photos Krantikov something like that. I mean no harm or disrespect to the russian guy some of ur profile pics make u look like a badass.
Krastinov is funny.
1 post from him is worth 50 posts from a spammy field mouse.
Wait, people from AOW aren't actually on top of karma gain list? :o
God bless the new and stupid players... [:sick:]
OK, time to Graveyard this atrocity to the Forums
def needs a "mercy grave"
attack me and find out xD
I wish I had multis rocking me :(
Get gud like Champ and you might.
I would suggest getting a gold ak first.
Then a bit more karma....
Lol dude.... That's too rude...
One day I'll have 23b to buy a golden ak
One day
Champ is love. Champ is life.
Champ IS Changez
But that's one crusty, dried up forum multi whoever is really behind the mask. It's got cobwebs ffs
I'm pretty sure op is his mom.
Don't forget to ask him about his Gold AK
Yes.