Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ummmmmm

Started by Daisy_Lynn [1854679] on in Graveyard.

54 replies · 487 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
55
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

OlafderGeiger [1998145]

In the Forums this might be considered spam,
but it's not like staff are deleting AOW threads,
so I think you're fine. The input of information is the same.

edit: oh yeah: hi 'n shit, i don't really care for weird internet smalltalk.
oraN [1778676]

Agreed.

When it comes to the system.... I forgot the rest :(

edit: I'm sorry it looks like I need to post less when I'm drunk.