when I look at all theese R+ Im thinking about starting similar threads -.-
Ummmmmm
Started by Daisy_Lynn [1854679] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
when I look at all theese R+ Im thinking about starting similar threads -.-
ur a dude, you'll get 20 dislikes and a "stop spamming ffs"
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm is this yoga?
...+1 for you my friend....
...On topic... Hi Daisy! Welcome to Torn..... oh wait.... :P
This is the friendliest i've seen general in ages! Perhaps we've been going about things all wrong...
-R to balance out the fluffiness.
:)
(+R's elsewhere to counter the -R though)
R+
R+ him to refluffisize
Pretty sure if I made a thread like this I would have definitely get a permanent ban. I want to say hi to you Komrade Daisy_Lynn_Penguin
If op name was big dick you would flame him to pieces. But the name daisy lyn sparks some sort of sordid pics in ur brains. Shame on u daddys.....haha
Ummmm .... grrrrrrrrr ....
Hiya Lynn !
Change ur name to...... Rosy Lee .... Or Roxy Rachel..... Maybe lovely lisa... First then it will work.
dance for us bunny
Hello :)
Nice to meet you.
Mimes dont speak or write so shut up and mime
dance!!!
heya it's me,
Who might you be, Daisy?