The global chat trade chat and all other chats won't pop up the symbols don't even appear how do I activate those chats???????
All chats?
Started by gangsta56 [1889817] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
The global chat trade chat and all other chats won't pop up the symbols don't even appear how do I activate those chats???????
Bottom right hand corner of your screen should have a blue tab with a cog symbol. This is your chat settings. Tap this and you will see a list of chats with drop down boxes next to them. Just choose "Enabled" or "Enabled with notifier" to activate your chosen chats.
I don't have chat boxes anymore, is there a reason why?
thought this forum was to help ppl, not be rude, If I knew do you think I would be here asking
If you're using a private browser that could be one reason and another is you have to enable them from the settings