I said dont read it
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
I said dont read it
Posting in the forums drunk is never a good idea.
Who?
...also WHAT?!?!
lot of people out there who pays over 200k/def won... if you really want to waste your energy instead of using it in gym... dont sell it cheap.. lol
First of all I'm not drunk I'm also underage and why are you so confused
Yes but I don't need much money it's just a side thing
I will take as many as you can do at 100k each
Seconded. except Im traveling. So. I guess I gotta spam post again when I land
What is this?
First off: Your energy is your most important resource in this game, so it shouldn't be a "side thing".
Ask for more money. 100k is a joke, you can easily get 200-300k per loss.
Second: The wording confused me. I don't speak drunk...or underaged. same thing
okey then.. but you really should ask them to send some small aid kits too.. 100k without meds means 85k profit for each attack..
Well, to the grave we go as there's no topic left.
Closed.