Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1 Billion Balanced.

Started by Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee on in Achievements.

23 replies · 338 views · thread synced · 17 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee Committee

I know there are plenty of threads like this one, But i'm proud of the 2+ Years i've effort i've put into this.
  • Strength 250,339,032
  • Defense 249,619,780
  • Speed 250,352,750
  • Dexterity 250,030,176
  • Total 1,000,341,740
Taken me way longer than I anticipated but I finally got there!

Thanks.