Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vicodin Overdose?

Started by FrostyMug [819768] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
FrostyMug [819768]

Two days in a row I have taken a vicodin and been greeted with the Overdose message. "You pop the Vicodin pill into your mouth and down a glass of water. After some time you feel no pleasure, but a huge headache. The headache is followed by nausea and vomiting."

However the only negative effect is I lose 150 happiness. Otherwise I have the 20% bonus and I'm not hospitalized.

I think in fact there is no overdose but the message is just popping up. I've added the time stamped message from my events as well.

You pop the Vicodin pill into your mouth and down a glass of water. A headache follows. You have overdosed. 2017/08/27 4:17:28 AM