‹ General Discussion Stories Forums General Discussion Bluesystem
Posts archived: 105 / 105 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hey, mom! I'm on the forums! Please come back, I miss you, and I have two dads now.
bogie [148747] Admin
Staff
27 Aug 2017, 19:20 TCT · #22 · edited
[image: i.gyazo.com] wut.
You posted and then immediately edited "staff edit" into your own post? ...come on dude
Just get it over with and join marlons faction. the spammy field mouse faction. Squeak squeak.
wanted to do that for a long time
Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
Committee
27 Aug 2017, 19:24 TCT · #25
back to staff editing your own posts again, Damn, I did not miss this at all.
5aces was added to your blacklist.Welcome back
Mentions:
5aces [2076194]
Got a feeling any idiot stupid enough to trade with you deserves the mug they get.
Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
Committee
27 Aug 2017, 19:27 TCT · #28
and everybody was trying to defend this good christian grill
And who are you?
Who are you?
everything(except my discusions bout god) were just for show i believe in god n ya should believe too ya ungrateful kid
Not me.
Thrie [148961] Moderator
Official
27 Aug 2017, 20:48 TCT · #33
Who are you and why should I care?
Just proves how you are either an hypocrite or a dumb-arsed trolled when you bang on about being religious yet start a thread with expletives.
Who are you?
Who are you?? And why do you feel important?
Is this the guy who exposed bogie's gay dating profile?
Anybody else called multi on this cause he won? I mean if not... He's a multi! Less than a month old and he's already won something in casino! Watch this space for crackpot conspiracy research... Edit - he's 26 days old and has over 800,000 actions meaning he must be a reptilian... Edit 2 - nah, just a loser
Christ. Your typing style gives me all sorts of diseases.
wrong thread ya dumb ****, this aint the thread with the jackpot