I cant attack people. It says your faction has a peace treaty with this person even when we dont.
Can't Attack
Started by Timothy [1372561] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- dESTROYS [67441]
· 2 likes ·
I would like to test this, but profiles don't load for me anymore lol ugly update and full of bugs, classic ched :P R+
Mentioned in this thread
I cant attack people. It says your faction has a peace treaty with this person even when we dont.
same here with some factions
same here and they are in warbase and we have 0 peace treaties
[image: image.prntscr.com]
edit: can attack from warbase to count toward the chain though
Were Naps confused with peace treaties, perhaps?
I would like to test this, but profiles don't load for me anymore lol
ugly update and full of bugs, classic ched :P
R+
attack worked with direct link, so just paste the address (found out trying to attack overseas and got the problem from targets profile page, but not from "https://www.torn.com/index.php?page=people" and attack
You can only Attack through the warbase, can't attack through profile. Same goes with revives and sending Money. You can only send money through faction and revive from hospital page.
Also
Same here and it's a mission target. This needs to be fixed soon, else I'm failing this otherwise easy mission :(
seems like you're correct
no nap with JFA
[image: i.gyazo.com]
nap with elite retro
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Same here...
i have the same problem too with my mission.
this is the target https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=883184
Mentions: Spectre [883184]
Same. I noticed that on some there is just a big red X. Others say a peace treaty as well.
Same problem unable to attack Bulldog66 [25574] says peace treaty with hid faction which is not correct. Mission cannot be completed,
Mentions: Bulldog66 [25574]
I am having the same problem. Unable to attack player to complete a mission due to "peace treaty"
If this is still an issue when the update is fully rolled out, please post back here.
Is this still an issue for everyone?
No. Seems fixed now.
Closed.