Hey, so I wanna buy a bazar >,
but i dont know how because I'm pretty lame and dumb and there is just so much going on here, I'm still trying to delete useless info in my brain, to make room for all this!
SO how do I buy a bazar/what do I need to do in order to do so!!
Thank you for any sort of help! - A dumb noob :(
You can buy a bazaar using points.
250 if I remember correctly.
250 Points cost about 13 million Torn Dollars.
How on earth do I get that much money?? 0.o
ALSO THANK YOU FOR YOUR INFO!! :)
You should only buy bazaar if you have enough play money left over to buy stuff to put on it.
gotcha! Noted! thankyouuuu! :)
You will find Torn is more of a long term, achievements based game.
Right now, it sounds like a lot of money, but as you level up and gain more experience and work stats, more options become open and it's perfectly doable. Until then, you can sell stuff on the item market - but it does cost a 3% listing fee.
Also, I wouldn't buy one until you are at least level 15 and can travel. Otherwise you will be buy/mugged relentlessly, especially at such a low level. Learn how to protect yourself from this as well as trade scams and find some buyers you can trust to sell your stuff too until you are stronger. Hell check with me I'll probably buy it!
Get a job that pays decent items ie sweet shop 10* preferable do not go for anything under 7* .
Pick an education course that will give an income ie biology introduction then intravenous therapy = blood bag use.
Get to level 15 by leaving weaker people on the street and / or sell some losses for some xanax to give you bit of a boost in energy to use for your money making ways or beefing up stats.