Just chat with me so with can figure out a price.
SELLING TRAINNING
Started by Lanthier [1634900] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 1 likes ·
hey man, how much for trade?
Just chat with me so with can figure out a price.
how dafuq do u sell a trade
hey man, how much for trade?
ill give u 20m for trade bro
21m for trade
trade for me a sell plz
thx
I'll trade for anything, but this is a first. Can I just have it until I figure out how to sell?
lol sorry guys I'm selling training in my company :)