Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[OPEN] Free Graphics

Started by xavier808 [1506182] on in Graphics.

122 replies · 2.1k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 123 / 123 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
123
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

xavier808 [1506182] ×2 Rosie [1185614] ×1 Anon [1771528] ×1

xavier808 [1506182]


Doing Graphics For Free:

  • Profile Pictures.
  • Profile Signatures.
  • Company Banners.
  • Faction Banners.
  • Bazaar Banners.
  • Whatever else you want or need doesnt have to be for Torn
Rules:
  • No request limits.
  • Follow Torn rules.
  • Be the cool person you are.
  • More to be add if needed.
Previous Work Can Be Found:
  • Here (Google Drive) up-to-date and all pics are added to it when made.
Free Tip:
  • Do a reverse image search on any pic that you're paying money for you could be getting ripped off.
Post your requests below, mail or chat me whatever works best for you. I will get to it ASAP and notify you when I'm working on your request.


Mentions: xavier808 [1506182]

Frank3 [2074811]

I would like a profile picture.

On the foreground I would like a zombie unicorn eating a stereotypical nerd with clear visibility to the slow fracturing of the nerds skull as the unicorns teeth is crunching his head in half. I would like the pain to be visible from the expression on the nerds face. Perhaps some falling blood around the unicorns teeth and dripping down to the nerds neck/t shirt (which should be white). I also want you to convey that this unicorn is evil bastard, perhaps throw some blood on his horn too. A bit of rotting flesh as a cape. If you're feeling really creative. Put a rolex crown tattooed under his eye. In the way them tramps on Jeremy Kyle have a tear drop to symbolise their time in prison.

In the background, I would like the three hills and crosses with jesus and his buddies being crucified. I would like it to be raining in the background water and in the foreground a dark crimson blood. And the text saying "Frank" in a simplistic font, perhaps in white at around 12 pixels with a light embossing and a 12% opacity drop shadow.

You said no request limits, right?

I look forward to seeing your capabilities.


cl3ric0l [569400]



you shouldnt accept anything for this text on googled image 2 seconds work !!!,,,,,id advise everyone not to pay a dime!!
Kata [1990396]

That was... brilliant. "Stereotypical nerd" = Frank.

I would like one as well - pretty much the same thing.... but with less eating and blood and more unicorns. Not the scary unicorns though? And I don't need Jesus in the background. And instead of Frank, do Kata.

Maybe some rainbows too.

and cats.

and maybe a fox.

So basically the opposite of what you did for Frank? But still with unicorns.
Victorygin [2066022]

Hello :) What a kind offer. I'd really like a profile signature please. An arty vintage bottle shaped like a bottle of gin with VictoryGin written on the label please!
Lienz [1836330]

Can i get a faction tag (you know the 25x19 ones) needs to be a PNG and have a bubble in it with a "SUD" thrown in the middle.