Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Third Reich?

Started by Edboy [2074786] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 129 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Edboy [2074786]

Well, because there's someone making people go mad. Somebody's building an army or something bad. I dont like it.
coverton [2051990]

Are you trying to RP something? There's a forum section for that. If not, you're not making a whole lot of sense. Explain what you think is going on.
Beerstein [1322136]

That's not Reich at all. No one should be calling themselves that either, but what do Jew expect from them honestly? I mean what empire/realm is anyone that calls themselves that referring to? I can see this thread is Goering places though, like the graveyard if we're lucky. I mean the mods really need to stop it before it devolves even Fuhrer. They'll probably just relocate it to the politics sub-foum though.
Philistine [475622]

I don't think we have a tinfoil hat or conspiracy subforum yet, but feel free to ask for one in the Suggestion Box if you would like.

This one gets standard LQP.

Closed.