I chedded myself
Chedded
Started by Edboy [2074786] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I chedded myself
did it hurt?
You can't use that word, that's OUR word.
Only a Chedder can say Chedder.
Edit: it didn't censor itself, I'm so sorry...
good luck with that
how did it feel
cheesy, like milking a cat
lol
Come on, people. You know we all got chedded when we registered and logged in the first time.