I missed out on the latest group attack due to working. I have two days left to defeat him. Is anyone willing to team up with me please?
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I missed out on the latest group attack due to working. I have two days left to defeat him. Is anyone willing to team up with me please?
Yep just need time and date
I am in
Duke today the 6/9/2017 at 21:00.