Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Losses 300k

Started by RealityShift [2001304] on in Attacking.

11 replies · 207 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

CrazedOne [1915023] ×1 sullengenie [1946152] ×1

RealityShift [2001304]

PLEASE NOTE: I am currently pausing my purchases due to funds. Please contact one of my 2 good friends that are trustworthy and pay the same: sullengenie and CrazedOne



300k per

OR

250k and supplied FAKs



Send me a message so I know you're selling and not just attacking. I have no intention on stopping so all losses will be paid.

Mentions: CrazedOne [1915023] · sullengenie [1946152]