Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fridge label

Started by Valandes [2023976] on in General Non-related.

26 replies · 221 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Valandes [2023976]

Hey guys!

I just moved into a student accomodation and I need to put a label on my part of the fridge

Since I dont want to put my name or other boring stuff, what do you guys suggest?

(My idea is "Emergency Ration" or "Emergency Only")
DrZed [237786]

Have a sign by your section of food that says. "You are what you eat. So if you eat my food you will then be my food, and I will eat you."
Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor

Put the name of someone else in your dorm in your space in the Fridge, then, at random points through the weeks move all their food to your space and all your food to their space and insist you dont touch it and your food has always been in its current spot?
McDallas [14757]

"I'll leave nudes if you place food for me in my shelf"

Then never buy groceries again. Might want to do some push ups though.