Is there a way to block people? I have a few people in chats that are harassing me and I'm getting a little tired of it. They get other people to join in on it as well and I haven't been able to get them to stop.
Blocking
Started by Gwenpool [2059771] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Is there a way to block people? I have a few people in chats that are harassing me and I'm getting a little tired of it. They get other people to join in on it as well and I haven't been able to get them to stop.
Click the grey triangle with the ! sign in the bottom right corner of the of any unpleasent chats and report it if its bad.
also click the cog wheel in the bottom right corner and click on Only people you know or have met.
Go to Messages.
Click on Ignore List.
Enter the id number of the person you wish to ignore and click Ignore.
The ignore feature blocks all forms of communication from a specific player. If they try to contact you by any means ie by using other people to send you messages, report them to staff. If you need further help mail me.