See stickied thread
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
See stickied thread
I'll be happy to revive anyone with stacked E or if I think it becomes a better use of my E. :)
I can revive as long as someone tells me who to.
I can also revive
reviver here, E cost is high though
can revive but 75E per revive.
I can do two revives
Reviver here too if needed,
reviver , am on several times a day. mail/chatbox me
Locked / Graved per OP request