Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reloading while defending

Started by Giphy [216599] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Giphy [216599]

Hi, looks like I'm reloading while defending even when I have it turned off in the settings.

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=dafbc216633094f094bed3aea22d7034
Giphy [216599]

Not sure if it's related but it has happened before... Exactly a year ago [:hushed:] - https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15982458&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=17265624
Giphy [216599]

I toggled the reload settings and saved it. So far I haven't seen it happen again (Didn't get an attack that lasted long enough for me to use up all the ammo from the first mag)