Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[script] Elimination Filter

Started by sullengenie [1946152] on in Tutorials & Guides.

10 replies · 689 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
36
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
sullengenie [1946152]

Edit: I'd recommend checking out Mauk's elimination filter (https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=16018049&b=0&a=0); it does a lot more than mine!

I spent a few minutes writing a script that hides any targets that aren't 'Okay' in the team list and revenge pages for elimination. You can find it at https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/33118-elimination-filter. Let me know if you find a bug, but please no feature requests. Added some screenshots below; it's pretty simple.

Before:

[image: puu.sh]

After:

[image: puu.sh]

Before:

[image: puu.sh]

After:

[image: puu.sh]

Mentions: [script] Peaceful Elimination

sullengenie [1946152]

Yes, this works on tampermonkey. (I use tampermonkey, personally.)

No, this does not create lag. All the work (which is extremely minimal) is done by your processor; it doesn't hit torn's servers at all.
-gUNz- [984073]

Illegal scripts = extra lag...

Anything that automates, auto-refresh, etc... those all add extra activity (potential lag).

Filtering scripts only do something when the user takes action. Same amount of traffic as what the user would have normally generated.
sullengenie [1946152]

Updated to include a control panel so you can toggle the 'Okay' filter and a max level filter, thanks to a contribution by epicaricacy!

Edit: Seems to be bugged on the revenge page. Will fix it shortly.

Edit 2: Version 0.3 should be working properly.
Luna3 [2072880]

This script looks pretty cool, unfortunately I cant seem to use it. Is this for firefox or chrome? I tried to install it on Firefox and I got an error msg that said could not parse script.