Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Roulette Chips

Started by phl100 [1572073] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

phl100 [1572073]

I've noticed a very minor issue with roulette chips. If you have exactly $1,000,000 on hand, the 1M chip isn't available to select. It only becomes available when you have $1,000,001 or more. The same issue occurs with the 1K chip when you have exactly $1,000.

I have checked the other chips, and they are all available to select when you have the exact amount of money. IE the 100K chip is available when you have exactly $100,000.

I noticed this issue on a PC (Firefox) and my Samsung Phone (Chrome)