Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RIP Pink Power

Started by kittenaround [2003190] on in Art & Literature.

5 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
kittenaround [2003190]

Thanks Rappinp, his name is Grimm :p And yeah Krastinov, I'll be at work during the final stretch but I've been laying down as many hits as I can in the early morning haha
kittenaround [2003190]

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=49&t=16018152&b=0&a=0&to=18017053

Not usually, occasionally though. My drawings aren't really that good lol xp But I like having kinda unique drawings for my profile pics, even if they aren't as flashy as most. If you have something you want hand-drawn up, message me, I wouldn't charge too much, unless it was something I was really new to drawing, just for time-considerations'-sake. :)

Mentions: RIP Pink Power