Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscription Cancellation Thread

Started by PhaNToM [1503918] on in General Discussion.

227 replies · 3.69k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 228 / 228 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
228
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
71 / 100
Engagement score
89 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

PhaNToM [1503918]

This elimination is ****ed. 9000 vs 1000 wouldn't work so ched had to script to beat us.



I know other elimination teams cancelled and we have people as well



Curious to how many have.



I did and I hope you do as well.



[image: image.prntscr.com]

Well said.
BlindSniper [1864813]

Never subscribed, never donated, stealing neighbors WiFi, stolen laptop, etc.

By the way, nobody here cares if you unsubscribe.


MaxHeadRoom [1429645]

cancelled mine with the latest tv comp nerfs and i have always subscribed...



well done ched, your 'drama' is killing your livelyhood
Ali_Looya [193293]

Cancelled.
Comp was ****ed up from day one and this is the most immature response I have ever seen to something that could have been fixed on that first day.