For some reason, when I train in the gym, no matter how many trains I do all my energy depletes. I also tested if I can put more trains than the energy cost, and I can. This needs fixed. And I don't know if this is a bug, but I can't go past 100 trains or any of my skills. I'm on the 4th light gym, so I don't know if that's why.
Gym Energy Bug/Exploit
Started by SlapDemJones [2054742] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
For some reason, when I train in the gym, no matter how many trains I do all my energy depletes. I also tested if I can put more trains than the energy cost, and I can. This needs fixed. And I don't know if this is a bug, but I can't go past 100 trains or any of my skills. I'm on the 4th light gym, so I don't know if that's why.
OK nevermind. Delete this post. I had a brain fart. I figured it out.