Hahahahaha
Enough said.
another one
i want some karma too.
+rated
there you go mate
Rebel Front? I didn't even realize they were a competing team this year.
Pink did nothing wrong
No, just 204 of their team did.
LOL I thought MYHEDIN was making you rich and powerful beyond your imagining for betraying your team. Guess that deal's off.
Wut?
that's a thing? Shit I'll betray MM for a pretty penny
Questions:
1): Is changing your sex in the game legal and within the rules? YES !!
2). Is scamming legal in the game and within the rules? YES !!
3). Is deceit legal in the game and within the rules ( i.e. level holding)? YES !!
4) Is cheating legal in the game and within the rules? NO !!
Ched has cheated all of us by changing the rules of the Elimination while it was already in progress. I legally changed by sex to female more than 6 months ago without regard this defunct competition. I want a return of all the E that I have spent for the entire contest. I think that he should return all of PP's E back to them. Better yet cancel the entire competition as unfair and a F++k up. HIS F++up, not ours !! He did not learn any lessons from last year about keeping his servers up or that it is unfair to only have the elimination one time a day.
I spent a lot of E for both energy and effort up to this point and I want a refund.
Unfair cheater !!!!
4. Incorrect.
Not that you'll read it, but here it is. Ched should have fedded the 204 and been done with the lot of ya.
Edit:
I retract this about you. Six months ago? Yeah, I can't say I blame you for being upset. You shouldn't have been a Duke target.
BUG / EXPLOIT ABUSE: Game ban
Although every aspect of Torn is tested strenuously before release, unintentional exploits are sometimes possible. Every action and gain in Torn is logged with timestamps often going back years in the past, so exploiting a bug / glitch / hack is impossible to get away with. If you find an abusable exploit, do not share it with others. Report it to the developers immediately - you'll be rewarded for your discovery. Continuing to abuse an exploit without reporting it will result in account deletion.
Regardless of what people say, I got a sig out of it so that's a win for me.
Also, who knows what comes next. Ched will be back in 7.5 hours.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Gosh would really love pink to refund all the E from the 3 teams they eliminated along with all the cash we all spent.
77k attacks by pink power at the time duke was attacking, 79k attacks by teams sat on by pink power who exploited a game mechanic to join all the same team while taking no risks.
I know it's not going to happen. So I'll just sit and watch duke wreck a few ppl who had fun wrecking others.
Does it work the same if you answer the question for me...?
EDIT: Not a ****ing rally bro, take it to your team forum. Chedburn didn't let slip the dogs of war on us, just you.
If you say the 204 should be fedded for this, then shouldn't MK have been permafedded like 10 times over?
No, he's an SA. Ched can't just fed his ese.
[image: i.imgur.com]No worries, Hamster will save us!
No idea who that is or what they did.