45 replies · 904 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Kharma[156342]
· 25 likes · Wrong. I've never seen such a good group of thinkers and soldiers. We are busting our asses to stay alive. I'm proud of this group and in my years here I've never seen such group effort. You haters can think …
Okay, so PP is still left alive. As frustrating as this is, it is not just due to their coordination within the team to keep Duke down. They have at least one other team that's helping them to eliminate other teams first. It is time we call out Mountain Men for being the little bitches that would side with PP to try and weasel their way into second place (pre Duke) and now possibly first place (with Duke's help).
PP may be strong enough to stay alive each round, but I'm betting MM can't survive the rest of the teams sitting on them instead of PP. And once MM is down, PP will be weaker. What do you think?
Edit: Rebel Front is also another ally of PP. Leaving the competition as a 4v3. Green Army, Ninjas, Nerdz, and Pacifists need to get their heads out of their asses and sit on one of PPs allies if they want any chance at getting to the final three.
You nubs just tried to take us out lets see we had OG nerdz ninjas pacifists GA all on 1 side us and RF on the other guess who went bye bye...
You angry we are saving PP well dont kick me out of envoys discord chat then immediately after kicking me try and set up an alliance to take out MM... Your next ninjas
from the very start pirates left it is sure win for pp.. ched just tricked u on Duke thingy.. like i said when duke showed up.. ched made u believe that he is bringing justice but not really. rf,pp,mm gonna get the merit. they have been somewhat working since first round. congrats fellas
Wrong. I've never seen such a good group of thinkers and soldiers. We are busting our asses to stay alive. I'm proud of this group and in my years here I've never seen such group effort. You haters can think what you want. We are proving our merit.
Knowledge of this alliance doesn't trickle down then because I have been getting attacked by Mountain Men. I get attacked by all of our "allies". Proud to be PP 2017 fodder.