I had heard many different rumors about how you were going to get around Duke, but that was a super clever one. I was talking to someone there when Duke was first put on you guys and said, it's too harsh, they should have Duke attack only once every 5 minutes so you could come up with a clever way to fight and fly in those few minutes. Looks like you literally came up with a way to set Duke's timer. :)
pp tactic
Started by Jumpingjack9439 [1939900] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I had heard many different rumors about how you were going to get around Duke, but that was a super clever one. I was talking to someone there when Duke was first put on you guys and said, it's too harsh, they should have Duke attack only once every 5 minutes so you could come up with a clever way to fight and fly in those few minutes. Looks like you literally came up with a way to set Duke's timer. :)
...Fk off Piggy.... ;)
Fantastic comeback and team coordination - Bravo !
Help me steal tillers hamster please
We just want to have fun. We hope everyone else enjoys the event as well.
If we get knocked out, it is what it is.
OG is a good team! GG OG!
We're women, we know the value of a good cry before starting a challenging endeavor.
PP won my respect! Your efforts, passion and intelligence is unmatched!
Comes from someone who really wanted to see you being eliminated.
where is the fun in that??
...Janet you word it so perfectly.... "challenging endevour" I really will have to remember it :) ....I would have said, before the shit hits the fan......
Thanks for our fighters.
at least let them buy you dinner before Going down on them
wow pink thanks for the downvotes.
Fight the power.
...I heard you were bummed you weren't included in the PP plans.,
which is it? you can't have it both ways ;)
Hats off to Pink. Great strategy and teamwork
I need to get in on this duke attacks, still not done that mission xD
Nova.. Release the chats [:sick:]
Amazing how a smart group can use legal tactics within a game to come out on the other side. I almost feel like we've done that before, too......
Let them hate us but we will devise a plan for any step they throw at us. We may not overcome it every time but we will brainstorm with the best plan we can.
Hats off to Nova on this one btw.
Ahh the opposing argument, summed up so eloquently
It's the same tactic they used against BB.
Well executed? Sure! It was fun to watch.
Creative? Meh...
Effective? Yep!