Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A new strategy?

Started by MrVillain [618400] on in General Discussion.

45 replies · 904 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

MrVillain [618400]

It is frustrating when a stacked team wins against all odds. It is also impressive, but nonetheless frustrating as someone that has been trying to help you to lose from day 1. Nothing messed up about it.
MrVillain [618400]

Every team has people that think "f the leadership, I'll hit who I want". Those are the people hitting you.

There's also a subset of people that hit before reading any updates to the team forums, etc. And for them, you're right, the alliance orders didn't trickle down.
Kharma [156342]

I'm involved heavily with what's going on. I don't lie and you can ask anyone that knows me. There is no alliance. You are reaching b/c you are mad. We did this. Against all odds.

Against a flip flopping, cheating game owner. A hugely overpowering NPC on a terminator mission, and 9000 vs 1000 (minus 204 mostly).



You're mad b/c you want us to eat *** and make you happy. We aren't really interested in what makes you happy or feel better. Got it?
JustJanet [911066]

lol! You do realize every PP is voting for this strategy! we were trying to figure out how to overcome those beasts known as Mountain Men!
ACWang [520139]

This sounds oddly familiar to the score plummet of Short Bus. Set up alliances for one purpose and then after that purpose is fulfilled its teams can split and go on its separate paths. Changing genders is one thing and that made us a justified target for all teams.. but backstabbing an ally in which the alliance was set up for is a low blow to that ally. I would've thought that alliance would have learned from the Short Bus incident but clearly it has not.
CapturerHulkmad [1904837]

better ask all the players in remaining teams to make a threads about who they want duke to hit .....................

It will create drama more drama.........


Noah [1309544]

See, told you PP will did well, without those 204. My regret is Duke's entry is late, he should go rampage from 1st day of elimination.
Thief [206758]

I dont understand why these people are surprised what did you expect MM to do... Were we supposed to take out PP for you while you all targetted us?
MrVillain [618400]

No need to get emotional about it. We were on different teams, so we want different things. I want my enemies to lose, you want your enemies to lose. None of this should be any surprise to anyone, I am not interested in what makes you feel happy either. And I don't expect you to care about what I want. However, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and that is the audience I am trying to reach.