If teams wanted PP out of the competition they would have attacked them and now relied on Duke to attack PP. Some teams used The Dukes attacks to their advantage focusing on other teams knowing Duke wont stop attacks until PP are gone for "cheating"
PP deserve to win after outsmarting The Duke and shouldn't be punished for the staff making an error.
Pacifists are too busy getting a free ride, which other teams seem totally okay with.
I preferred Octan or whatever you were called.
Another one cmon please all stick to one Maybe call it "The one true PP discussion" or something. I get off work and wanna keep up with the latest Banter conversations and clicking all through 20 threads to do so is tiring i dont want to believe it but think im ageing quicker the more i click
Ditto. That personality seemed a bit more mature. Can't they swap permanently?
Also as an example: all teams focus on Mountain Men and knock them out next because they know the Duke attacks wont stop until PP lose.
I couldn't agree more. Can't believe the owner is using a goddamn cheatbot AFTER telling everyone that what Pink Power was okay (because it is, it's not cheating, not bug abuse or any of the other labels being carelessly thrown about). Duke joining a team and directly altering the outcome of the competition by adding points to Pacifists and away from Pink Power is pure horseshit. Pink Power did nothing wrong. Not the 204 players being punished nor the 796 other members who are caught in the middle of this. Disgusting listening to those players rationalize, justify and even celebrate this competitive abortion.
Whichever team wins didn't really win unless Pink Power still somehow manages to overcome this deficit.
I called it from the beginning teams would still ally with pp to take others out just to say F U to ched for doing what he did and look they outsmarted Duke so now that we're out I say PP for the Win
As other people said Duke is keeping Pacifists points at max by attacking PP and this is completely unfair for other teams because PP have the power to take any team down to zero in the blink of an eye. The only team they probably cant do that with is Pacifists because of duke.
Sorry Beerstein - meant to rate up! :)
Waaaay too much of a free ride!
At this point I think pp would pull off a miracle and take out pacifist bc duke is there biggest hitter so if it comes down to those 2 and they can convince the other 796 to make 1 or 2 attacks pp wins and ched looks like a "ladyboy" ;)))
I kind of like the Duke factor at this point. I think our ladies can still make some noise in spite of it - will be fun to see how it plays out.
Pp will win if the other 796 make At least 1 attack and the 204 outsmart duke like they have been pacifist will become complacent bc they have duke and the lower or less active players will go about their business relying on duke to make the hits for them remember " complacency kills"
"Octon" was his "brothers" name years ago.
Once again I do not see why these other idiot teams thought we would just take out PP for them while they all focused us down.
Should be interesting to see who goes next
they working with PP man
I'm half-wishing that pacifists get #1 so that an endless wave of people complaining about it emerge, since if thy would win, it would be because of duke (and even if it wasn't, people would believe that's the case anyway)
Yikes. That would be a huge slap in the face to the entire player community. Can you imagine if PP gets to the final two and then loses to the Pacifists because of the Duke script? All credibility in Ched and the Development staff would be gone.
Let's hope the remaining teams fight it out fairly and have fun while doing it. There are some really great teams left. I would not want to be on the Pacifists, because even if you "win" you lose, and it's not their fault. I have no ill will towards them. They are like the 796. They were put into this situation at no fault of their own.
you make it sound like we (the 796) dont hit :(
i have over 400 hits!