Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

wtf

Started by MsDarth [311304] on in General Discussion.

105 replies · 2.32k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 106 / 106 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
106
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Nekys [538682] ×1

APOLLO [862724]

Don't stress, they are only women. They get to vote in most countries so that pretty much keeps them happy. No need to rock the boat.
Beerstein [1322136]

Between this and Dekloren harassing them I'm pretty sure you're the only one left.

*Staff Edit*

Do not flame other users.
Kata [1990396]

Lol Well, I'm not pissed about the PP thing - since I didn't join the competition.

But let's all stop subbing until Dekloren is fedded!

Seems like a lot more worthwhile of a cause than canceling bc of the comp...

AND, with one less potential stalker on Torn, maybe some of the real women will start coming back.

Worth a shot, right?

#FedDek

*Staff Edit*

Do not flame other users.
SporkMonkey [2065017]

We had a pool going in my faction of how long he'd stay with the most recent ex-Mrs. Dekloren. Million dollar buy in. Whoever got the date closeset, won the pot.



I gave him waaaaay more credit than he deserved.
MelBorp [1999015]

I was in PP last year and we did okay. I think it's cause the other teams didn't see us as a threat so they left us for later.
Butters [34298]

Didn't the OP get the memo - boys have way of screwing everything up when they put their heads together and hatch devious plans for world torn city domination...
Yalom [1973244]

My personal experience is, most of the times you don't need to ask woman of their thoughts, because usually they are... pissed. But that's just my personal experience of course and might not apply to all and everything.
Mousekill [2075121]

This is an invitation if there ever was one.

For what it's worth, I am seriously vexed that I still don't think I'm on the list of 124 in another thread someplace. I feel not being on that list hinders my ability to be truly evil.

On an entirely different note, I encourage everyone to use the word "vex" as much as possible in the next 24 hours, because it is a pretty cool word.
Trucker_Liam [1608058]

You have absolutely nothing to be pissed about. The #204 isn't carrying the team as everyone thought... did you not witness how the rest of the PP stepped up yesterday? You should be proud to be apart of PP I know Iam.

Even without the #204 after what I saw yesterday PP would of been a strong contender for 1st
3BetaBear [1991078]

I hate how many people think the 204 did everything. Many of the 796 actually put efforts into this competition. I think Pacifists would have been eliminated without Duke.