I tried 2Xs thru amazon pay, which I have a prime account and no issues with my card. BUT it was cancelled.. I am in the USA.. ANyone can help with suggestions. thx
subscription cancelled?
Started by learn2unlearn [2082909] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I tried 2Xs thru amazon pay, which I have a prime account and no issues with my card. BUT it was cancelled.. I am in the USA.. ANyone can help with suggestions. thx
Why dont you ask amazon??? Is this amazon??torn take over amazon
i did, cuz its the UK, is a problem.. Im in the USA
If Amazon is blocking payment outside of America you will have to use another method or find a workaround.
unfortunately i have no work around. i dont have paypal (nor want to).. so I guess this is 1 person who cant subscribe :(
Did you get in touch with Amazon Support to see if they have any known workarounds?