Am I the only one who enjoy this series? It seems that none of my real life friends share the same perception as me lol, especially season 2. Can't wait for the next season to be up next month!
Mr Robot
Started by vancula [2083148] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Am I the only one who enjoy this series? It seems that none of my real life friends share the same perception as me lol, especially season 2. Can't wait for the next season to be up next month!
I couldn't get through the first season.
Most of the people I told to watch the show didnt made it through the first season as well T.T
it kinda bored me after episode 2.
the whole plot is so clichée. was actually happy there was a series about hacking at first...
Yeahh I was excited too but turned out to be more of a drama than hacking. Still, the mental issues and everything was good enough for me hah
even that was a bit flawed.
from "i'd never abuse morphine" to *totally abusing morphine*
from "I'm totally sociophobic" to *****ing some girl in the next scene*
maybe the irony about that protagonist is part of the series, might be a key element. as i said, i have only watched like 3 or 4 episodes.
the whole "i'm fighting against the super evil guys of megadoom"-idea just turned me off. i hate it when everything is so black and white,
bad guys should be more than just "we're evil, coz we so evil!!", that's why i hate all the superhero crap, maybe that changes later in the series. Look at the Song of Ice and Fire books for example, you can't ****ing tell if anyone's evil, because they're all just like people. They have real motivations, and real feelings. In reality everyone is grey, there is no black & white.