Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gym Training Cycle

Started by nonsense91 [2081974] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
nonsense91 [2081974]

I heard there is a gym training cycle where there is a constant high-med-low gym gains, I tried it my self but its seems so random to me. Is this true?
coverton [2051990]

What do you mean? I don't follow. Different gyms have different multipliers for different stats. If you mean something else I need more information
nonsense91 [2081974]

Example: I tried to use 1 training to strength at a time and sometimes the result is higher than the one before it even though I have less happy, but sometime it is lower.
coverton [2051990]

Yeah, there is a bit of randomness to it. It is more noticable on the lower end so as you progress it will be less relevant.
OlafderGeiger [1998145]

Three factors:

1. Multiplier. Different Gyms have different multipliers. The further you advance, the better the multiplier.
Check here for further information.

2. Happiness. The level of happy plays a very large factor for any stat under 400,000, and after that less and less of a large factor. Maximum happy can still influence to about 20% at cap(see point 3)

3. Value of the stat. The higher the stat you are training, the higher the output for the same amount of Energy put in. This increases further and further until the stat reaches 50 million, referred to as 'cap' by most players. After 50 million you have a set value, that does not change.
shak [1592807]

It has already been said and confirmed by ched that training 1 rep at a time has not benefit, better off training all the energy at once after loading happy.