Who is excited for Christmas Town after all this Elimination Drama. (Note: I had to post something else, I am tired of Elimination Crying)
Christmas Town
Started by malikite [1890066] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Aurora [1554326] ×1
Who is excited for Christmas Town after all this Elimination Drama. (Note: I had to post something else, I am tired of Elimination Crying)
I've never been there before sooooo, yes, excited. Especially after Elimination. Could anyone fill me in on what it's about?
It's a fun filled mini-game adventure where you wander around with so many steps allowed per day and pickup all kinds of goodies :)
Would like to see zombie and dog tags before Xmas but also the free cans and bottles are nice.
No presents for the guilty this year only thin ice and grinch.
Christmas town is a bit crappy since it was "updated" imho. I much preferred the mini missions of the original one rather than just aimlessly wandering around. I hope it's improved this year.
Was Halloween town cancelled?
Dog tags is in November, so you have an early Christmas gift.
thats 3 months away just **** off
You were sent a Christmas Present from Aurora with the message: Merry Christmas in Sept! ;)
I like this time of the year :-)
/by
Mentions: Aurora [1554326]
Merry Christmas, Collete, to you and all you love! May you continue to spread happiness and good will to all you come across. Joy to the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E-47VmFopE
I propose a game-wide Snowball fight
Attacks can only be made with Snowballs with 1 super charged Yellow Snowball allocated to each player. Buy ,sell or trade these at will.
The prize is watching people whine in the forums how they got shafted by people exploiting shortfalls in the game dynamics.
Just an idea...[:dizzy:]
[image: weknowmemes.com]
[image: images.duckduckgo.com]
JFA et al already ready to frontrun this Competition, they have a lifetime supply of yellow snow...
[image: images.duckduckgo.com]enjoy
yes free cans pls
Make it so indeed, I love captain Picard, thank you for this lol
Oddly I went into our local Co-Op on Monday for a sarnie and noticed that they had some mince pies. I remarked on this at work, saying "Amazing, it's only September and they've got mince pies already!"
My blond hair colleague, looking a bit confused asked "Yeah, not of a fan of them, I've always wondered how do they make pork meat sweet..."
I'll get her to join Torn. She'll be a perfect staff member...
"A muscular bearded lady appears from nowhere beating you pink, 10 minutes of hospital"
For those random hospitalizations in Christmastown.
Man, Halloween Town would be amazing as well! I hope it's still on the plans if it was a thing.
I for one enjoy these sort of silly events. Yeah, some people might think they are a waste, but I for one like these sort of things. The first Christmas Town I did, it was just pure bliss. I was still ignorant of the game, and it was a thing to experience. This year, I know what I'm doing with the goodies I'll accumulate, and last year it treated me decently.