Compliment from a girl. It was all worth it!
Nerdz got nerfed!
Started by Kronii [1965595] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Compliment from a girl. It was all worth it!
Was rooting for you guys, heh. Great job making it this far! Hopefully, I can join the team next year!
Ceiro, CapturerHulkmad, and Beerstein, take your bullshit elsewhere. This isn't the place for you guys to whine about Pacifists. They weren't the ones focusing us. Our recent attack and revenge logs were full of PP and Ninjas mostly.
Of course I do :) PhaNToM
I had a great time in Elimination. I was hoping to score more points, but, all in all, I think we did a pretty damn good job for Nerdz! :)
Good Luck to the surviving Teams!!!!
May the odds be ever in your favor!!!!! xD
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
is that you in the pic?
if so you really like the deep V eh?
Like guys who drive big trucks are girls who unbutton their shirts down low....
GG team ! I hope PP gets the win now they deserve it . It was exciting time.
gj guys... saw some good effort& commitment.
in the end we had to give in to a massive onslaught... [image: www2.pic-upload.de]
i could be pissed you took 3rd place with 3 more hits in the last few minutes...
but you also did a lot of planning and talking to hoards of nubs.
so kudos...and thx for your work^^
also thx to a few others who tried to bring some order into the chaos lmao
GG Nerdz!!!
Hairline af amirite
Haha, I actually felt bad about that! I had about 400 more e to burn as well... Too bad I was pinned. Glad to have had you with us!
Seeing you guys get eliminated is a bittersweet moment.
On behalf of OG, i'm sorry we couldn't help you guys stay in the game a little longer.
On the plus side, you guys fought well, and at least you get a break now. I had only gotten 3 hours of sleep on the day we eliminated SB, and I had stayed up for 24. It's nice to just chill.
Thank you for the help. We did our best. (And at least you got to start your own RIP thread :P)
We got nerfed like Ana did after this Mercy rework
And from a real girl too!!
every [:love_chemistry:] single nerd should message her asking for her number, give her presents, etc etc. A opening like that doesn't come every game round, you know.
Phantom's new chikxxxx :o
We did surprisingly well considering the team we had and the teams we were against!
Shame we didn't limp over the 3rd line for those who didn't have it, but those tokens smell sweet, as does that 5% merit!
Here's a brief summary of our campaign!!
[image: media.giphy.com]