Im doing one of the early contracts for Duke where you have to send a guy something gross you find from the dump but I have not found anything that would match that criteria. Mostly just pills, beer, and computers. What am I supposed to send, and how do I get it without paying through the nose and then some?
Something gross?
Started by CaptainChips [2081741] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Im doing one of the early contracts for Duke where you have to send a guy something gross you find from the dump but I have not found anything that would match that criteria. Mostly just pills, beer, and computers. What am I supposed to send, and how do I get it without paying through the nose and then some?
You don't even need to search the dump, just put anything into an empty box, create a parcel and send it to the person.
Mission complete.
but there are photos of Corals taint kicking around in the forums somewhere.....could use one of them.
And thus does my path become clear. Thank you sir.