MM leader said he was gonna take us out when they were at 5,000...Arrogant.
Goodbye Mountain Monkeys
Started by Jibaro [661744] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 77 / 77 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
MM leader said he was gonna take us out when they were at 5,000...Arrogant.
Was actually enjoying the comp until I learn there has been exploits and they're dominating .. Is this the best Torn can do? Smh
talking about getting rekt when man got eliminated before us
Ya Duke is pretty OP hey?
Well, considering us mountaineers having less players than most of the other teams, I think we held up pretty well.
I had fun and I'm sure the other guys did, no moaning either, we was beaten and I wish the other teams good luck.
How is everyone focused on PP when Pacifists are sitting around drinking margaritas just getting carried to the finish line in duke's fanny pack?
Because of you we missed the best chance of eliminating PP the day OG was held down by you! PP was at zero, but you also kept attacking OG and brought them to zero giving hope of survival to PP and my oh my they fought so well in final 15 minutes. Karma served you well.
But I've booked the table now! [:sick:]
Your welcome :p
next time you plan on taking us out right after PP dont let me find out
All this bitching it seems like i won PP the comp... you should send me thank you money
Edit: You were sent $796 from Preita with the message: Thank you money
Mentions: Preita [1990673]
Well ****, so many jumped up triggered arseholes in this thread. Absolute gold :D Really enjoyed playing this year, some good turn of events and a great bunch of team members. Cheers guys, until next year!
Tactically we messed up but we live and die together lol
All about Karma, MM ate your backstabber.
PP owned the game, salute.
This coming from a team that got constant points from admins lol
Even without Duke, our little manpower got us so far. With such a disadvantage we worked our way though! It is not like we have blown ched for Duke.
[image: media.tenor.com]
You were going to get KO'd next round when the Duke came in. Instead you wasted a bunch of E to get dragged to 4th and get the same thing while gloating...How's that for Karma? You should have learned your lesson about gloating from us.
Quite ironic coming from someone from PP :')
Then again I do not generalise what a team or certain members of a team did on every individual player.
If there is something we have learned in this, it is this:
[image: media.tenor.com]
I don't think you were paying for revives hard enough.
Danke Mountain Men! Was a pleasure to fight again, thanks for carrying my lazy ass to 8 tokens this year!
Congratulations to Pink Power, I heard you raped us while I slept. Take it home! :)