Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Name Capitalization Change

Started by MadNoise [1939505] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

MadNoise [1939505]

As you can see, my username is MadNoIsE, and it's been like that since I joined over 2 years ago
However, it only bothered me right now that the letters "I" and "E" are capitalized.
I would like to change my name to MadNoise (only M and N are capitalized)

But when i go to the settings to change my name, type MadNoise, and click change name, it tells me that "You can't have that name because another player already does."
When i used the Username Search bar for a guy named MadNoise or any similar ones, it only shows me, and no one else. So I am assuming that I am the only one named madnoise, whatever capitalization each letter has.

Not expecting a quick fix, since this is far from being an important issue. But a little help and/or explanation would be nice :)

[image: snag.gy]
Stewie [1494547]

This has been brought up a couple of times but there isn't currently going to be anything done about it.

The only workaround at the moment, would be to change your name to something else, then change it back.