We did a good work..Being 2nd is not a bad achievement :)
CONGRATULATIONS NINJAS
Started by Ceftriaxone [1687752] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 58
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- RaNkOr [56492]
· 22 likes ·
Yes, good work! PP decided you got second. Wooohoo! - mikk [1771931]
· 13 likes ·
Thanks for posting this, we don't see it ourselves because we are all blind or something.. great post r+ - ReyDuvall [1526820]
· 5 likes ·
8 teams allied against PP, and for 2 days whenever I went to hit at various times of the day there wasn't a PP target lower than level 90 to be had for longer than 30 seconds. But sure, ninja …
We did a good work..Being 2nd is not a bad achievement :)
Thanks for posting this, we don't see it ourselves because we are all blind or something..
great post r+
congratulation...
awww..butt hurt mountain guy detected :(
You are Ninjas after all, Hidden behind smoke and mirrors....
Yes, good work! PP decided you got second. Wooohoo!
its called a good diplomacy :p
How did you get second? The competition is not over. What am I missing here?
Lol, by posting this before tomorrow you are just confirming that you never actually fought for anything this elimination and let PP take over.
The only way Ninjas will win is if PP stops all their attacks.
Come on now.... don't be that silly....
You still have hope Ninjas will win? How cute...
give up already ninjas?
I figure some folks fighting for top 5% Merit will continue... but come on now... are you that daft to think Ninja's really have a chance?
Good diplomacy? I suppose that could be true. Would have been nicer if RF and Ninjas could have had a competition in this "competition".
Diplomacy can be a tool, sure. But how fun is it when its really the ONLY tool that made a difference? I guess we could have tried being "Brown Front", but we wanted to fight.
Congrats Ninjas. However, you should have let Rebel Front make a thread instead of you.
I don't think there was much communication between RF and Ninjas to actually plan out a Hosp party vs PP. I do agree it would have been a much better ending but Ninjas and RF were just fighting for that last token imo. I really wish the "Recent Attacks" showed all teams. From both our views it looked like PP was sitting on both of us I'm sure.
You act as if we are done.
I aint going down down like a little b****.
I'd rather die in a pile of hot brass, than on my knees.
Finishing 2nd isn't an achievement. This is where every other team besides PP went wrong. Everyone wanted to settle for 2nd best thinking they couldn't win. Explained well by ched .
"Elimination's biggest weakness is the morale of the teams involved, if they decide that they're outmatched and give up instead of banding together for survival, the results can become predictable and disheartening"
We were both being attacked, but PP drastically accelerated attacks toward the end. Our last 20 "Recent Attacks" were typical of the time right before the end:
3 Ninja hitting RF
6 RF hitting Ninjas
11 PP hitting RF
0 RF hitting PP
If RF was hitting Ninjas more, our score should have been rising/tightening. We were getting more attacks thru to Ninjas, yet were still losing. Other than people doing random mugs, its obvious PP tipped the attacks toward us at the end. (10 of the last 11 PP attacks were -3 hosp onto RF).
On the other hand, perhaps we should be lucky PP "let" us be third place. :P