Has DUDE lost the plot
Started by WintersHowl [2081276] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
More like kobe and shaq
Lebron and wade
Kyrie and lebron
Batman superman
Robert and stannis baratheon
I love Sesame Street! Thanks Obama! ^o^
Make spell check your friend.
I honestly feel like Dude paid you to do this post :p
"What faction can dude go to now after all marlon is a very well known man and has a lot of power and influence over other faction leaders."
Lol what, Marlon is a bee's dick above dude on the f---ing moron scale. No one would give a shit if marlon said don't accept him. Both morons...
No need to attack me i dont even know u
I dont pay any one to talks shit about me smh